- The Chair shall have the following tasks:
- to convene the meetings of the Board and prepare its agenda;
- to notify decisions adopted by the Board pursuant to Article 65 to the lead supervisory authority and the supervisory authorities concerned;
- to ensure the timely performance of the tasks of the Board, in particular in relation to the consistency mechanism referred to in Article 63.
- The Board shall lay down the allocation of tasks between the Chair and the deputy chairs in its rules of procedure.
We provide our customers with several Apps and Tools to help you comply with the GDPR.